Weddings are extremely personal, and wedding vendors should match your personality, style and budget. And it all starts with your wedding planner.
Our planning process begins with a one-hour chat over coffee to get to know each other. We'll discuss your wedding plans, design ideas and budget. We'll make general recommendations to help you on your journey. If we're a good fit, we sign the contract and get started.
We have many packages to choose from, but all of them share the same fundamentals.
• Budget calculator, t0-do list, and vendor recommendations.
• Custom venue layout, wedding day timeline, and rehearsal management.
• On-site vendor management, placement of personal belongings, and clean-up.
Corporate events, conferences and ancillary programs have one goal in common, a great return on investment. Our corporate event productions are turnkey, so you don't have to worry about juggling numerous payments and schedules.
We begin with budget creation and site selection based on your goals and objectives. Multiple design boards are presented for approval, and our vendor team is selected based on performance, quality and cost.
• SWOT analysis and custom event design
• Event installation, management and tear-down
• Post-event analysis